L squared Respect
The game should last around 3.5 hours- alcohol is optional.

Either this weekend, or a week from now, or a night during the week a week and a half from now.

Depending on number of people interested, either the 9 person role-set of:
3 villagers, 1 parity hunter, 1 priest, 1 seer, 1 sorc, 2 wolves

or

The 11 person role-set of 5 villagers, 1 martyr, 1 seer, 1 brutal hunter, 1 sorc, 2 wolves (first one to die brutal).


If interested, mention your availability.
L squared Respect
open to adjustments

if 9er used:
Day 1: 40 min
Day 2: 45 min
Day 3: 40 min
Day 4: 10 min
= 2 hour 15 min plus nights


if 11er used:

Day 1: 40 min
Day 2: 45 min
Day 3: 45 min
Day 4: 25 min
Day 5: 10 min
= 2 hours 45 min plus nights

Nights: 7min
L squared Respect
[activate salad tally]
Felice AKA Maria
I could play tonight since I never did go out to see the film.
.. and I have lots of alcohol in the house. I wonder if getting drunk would improve my reads. whistle
on-x

Felice Si wrote:

I could play tonight since I never did go out to see the film.
.. and I have lots of alcohol in the house. I wonder if getting drunk would improve my reads. whistle
It might. Let's give it a go.
Felice AKA Maria

irwin1138 wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

I could play tonight since I never did go out to see the film.
.. and I have lots of alcohol in the house. I wonder if getting drunk would improve my reads. whistle
It might. Let's give it a go.


I've got quite an assortment. Red, white and ice wines, sherry, whiskey, rum, Bailey's, rose gin and some poteen. And I really don't drink much! Which is probably why I have so much of it around.

hibou wrote:

[activate salad tally]


[dressing]
Max DuBoff
I might be playing games in person, but I might not be able to say no.
L squared Respect
That's 5! 4 more to go! I am not home now, but only 7 mins wy nd cn leve nytime if we hve the ppl.

or I cn ply from here, but the "" on this keybord does not work. oh figure out which letter I tried to type.
L squared Respect
Do ppl hve preference between modkiwi nd bobtlly?
Paper Luis
In!
Paper Luis

hibou wrote:

Do ppl hve preference between modkiwi nd bobtlly?
Bobtally.
Cassandra Project
Player List According to Cassandra:
Felice Si
hibou
maytheodds
MD1616
PaperF

5 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/1498...
L squared Respect
If it doesn't run tonight, I propose 8pm BGG time tomorrow or 9. Otherwise, I won't be available until next week, which is ok too. If it's not looking like it will fill by mid day tomorrow, I'll make other plans. (Hey, the "A" key works if I press super hard.)
Max DuBoff

hibou wrote:

open to adjustments

if 9er used:
Day 1: 40 min
Day 2: 45 min
Day 3: 40 min
Day 4: 10 min
= 2 hour 15 min plus nights


if 11er used:

Day 1: 40 min
Day 2: 45 min
Day 3: 45 min
Day 4: 25 min
Day 5: 10 min
= 2 hours 45 min plus nights

Nights: 7min


Mm, both of those are really long. POG does 18-23 minute days in 9ers.
Max DuBoff
I'm available tonight but not tomorrow. We could at least do a Fiver if we have enough? Is automod working?
L squared Respect

MD1616 wrote:

I'm available tonight but not tomorrow. We could at least do a Fiver if we have enough? Is automod working?


ok, I'd be up for that. No idea if auto mod works. I imagine not. Can Bob Tally do force Tallies like Modkiwi?
Max DuBoff
Should I try setting up an autonod Fiver as a test?
Felice AKA Maria
Cassie's automod is not working.

Bobtally allow's tallies to be called and also a vote log for each day which links each vote to it's corresponding post.

Modkiwi is being used for ISO reads since Cassie isn't polling threads at all right now.
L squared Respect

MD1616 wrote:

Should I try setting up an autonod Fiver as a test?


sure, though Bob likely needs to be involved too to set it up as Cassie doesn't scan posts anymore
Max DuBoff

hibou wrote:

MD1616 wrote:

Should I try setting up an autonod Fiver as a test?


sure, though Bob likely needs to be involved too to set it up as Cassie doesn't scan posts anymore


Hm, apparently not.

Well, if Bob's not around, can we use modkiwi?
Max DuBoff
FS, are you in for a fiver? I am, hibou is, and I think May is.
a quiet free spirit with a mysterious past
I'll play a fiver right now!
L squared Respect

MD1616 wrote:

hibou wrote:

MD1616 wrote:

Should I try setting up an autonod Fiver as a test?


sure, though Bob likely needs to be involved too to set it up as Cassie doesn't scan posts anymore


Hm, apparently not.

Well, if Bob's not around, can we use modkiwi?


yes, but we still need a mod. also, i'm not home, but can be 7 min from when i leave.
Felice AKA Maria

MD1616 wrote:

FS, are you in for a fiver? I am, hibou is, and I think May is.


Even with me that's only 4 and you need a mod. Fivers are not my favourite but I'll play if you're short. I'll be up for a while longer. Working on my images to get set up for Mysterium.
L squared Respect
i can mod or play, whichever. i'll check back in 5 min to see what's happening.
Max DuBoff
I'm also cool with modding or playing.
L squared Respect
ok I'll head home now. LJ might be up for it? I'll check the thread in 7 mins, then will make salad if it's not happening. something good either way.
Paper Luis
Let me know if you guys need an extra player!
Max DuBoff

PaperF wrote:

Let me know if you guys need an extra player!


You'd bring us to 5, so we'd just need one more...
L squared Respect
home! should we play in this thread or another?
L squared Respect
I'll set things up to speed things up before our 6th person arrives, then the mod can always switch
L Squared
I can mod, but I don't have the attention span to play right now!
Kiwi's ModBot
Player list according to ModKiwi:
bob_tally

1 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game, post signup in bold.
To remove yourself from this game, post remove in bold.
L squared Respect

ljtrigirl wrote:

I can mod, but I don't have the attention span to play right now!


awesome thanks! do you want to handle the cassie side of things, and i handle the modkiwi side to speed things up?

i accidentally added this as a resistance game before a ww game, so hopefully that didn't mess things up
L Squared

hibou wrote:

ljtrigirl wrote:

I can mod, but I don't have the attention span to play right now!


awesome thanks! do you want to handle the cassie side of things, and i handle the modkiwi side to speed things up?

i accidentally added this as a resistance game before a ww game, so hopefully that didn't mess things up


thumbsup
what the what, I'm seeing double.
Cassandra Project
This post is where the player list will be updated as players sign up using Cassandra. http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/1498...
L squared Respect
{hibou} sign up
{MD1616} sign up
{PaperF} sign up
{Felice Si} sign up
{maytheodds} sign up
L squared Respect

pilotbob wrote:

what the what, I'm seeing double.


oh, i didn't realize you were around.
ok never mind modkiwi, bob tally works, or whatever mod lj likes.
L Squared
Let's do bobtally!

hibou wrote:

pilotbob wrote:

what the what, I'm seeing double.


oh, i didn't realize you were around.
ok never mind modkiwi, bob tally works, or whatever mod lj likes.


doesn't matter to me. I can add this game if you want, but you've got modkiwi going.
L Squared
Ok. Opening Cassy. Once everyone checks in, I'll hand out roles.
L squared Respect
I'm excited to play! though i warn, i will suck. i'm back to being a complete newbie after not having played in so long.
Thanks lj and bob for allowing this to happen.
Felice AKA Maria

pilotbob wrote:

hibou wrote:

pilotbob wrote:

what the what, I'm seeing double.


oh, i didn't realize you were around.
ok never mind modkiwi, bob tally works, or whatever mod lj likes.


doesn't matter to me. I can add this game if you want, but you've got modkiwi going.


I'd imagine you need to turn off modkiwi in the game before starting bobtally.

ljtrigirl wrote:

Let's do bobtally!


I'll set it up, who's modding?

btw, It has auto dusk but not auto mod.
L Squared

Felice Si wrote:

pilotbob wrote:

hibou wrote:

pilotbob wrote:

what the what, I'm seeing double.


oh, i didn't realize you were around.
ok never mind modkiwi, bob tally works, or whatever mod lj likes.


doesn't matter to me. I can add this game if you want, but you've got modkiwi going.


I'd imagine you need to turn off modkiwi in the game before starting bobtally.


Good call. hibou- can you remove it from modkiwi?
L Squared

pilotbob wrote:

ljtrigirl wrote:

Let's do bobtally!


I'll set it up, who's modding?

btw, It has auto dusk but not auto mod.


I am.

ljtrigirl wrote:

pilotbob wrote:

ljtrigirl wrote:

Let's do bobtally!


I'll set it up, who's modding?

btw, It has auto dusk but not auto mod.


I am.


Mkay, give me a minute.
L Squared
Days are 25 minutes and nights are 5, unless people want more time.
L squared Respect

Felice Si wrote:

pilotbob wrote:

hibou wrote:

pilotbob wrote:

what the what, I'm seeing double.


oh, i didn't realize you were around.
ok never mind modkiwi, bob tally works, or whatever mod lj likes.


doesn't matter to me. I can add this game if you want, but you've got modkiwi going.


I'd imagine you need to turn off modkiwi in the game before starting bobtally.

no worries, i didn't start modkiwi.
lj is modding
bobtally
Player List According to bobtally:
Felice Si
hibou
maytheodds killed Night 1
MD1616 killed Day 1
PaperF killed Day 2

5 players are signed up.
Felice AKA Maria

ljtrigirl wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

pilotbob wrote:

hibou wrote:

pilotbob wrote:

what the what, I'm seeing double.


oh, i didn't realize you were around.
ok never mind modkiwi, bob tally works, or whatever mod lj likes.


doesn't matter to me. I can add this game if you want, but you've got modkiwi going.


I'd imagine you need to turn off modkiwi in the game before starting bobtally.


Good call. hibou- can you remove it from modkiwi?


Maybe if we just remove everyone it would be enough to keep it from causing a conflict?
Felice AKA Maria
[signup]
L Squared
[signup hibou]
[signup Felice Si]
[signup PaperF]
[signup MD1616]
[signup maytheodds]
L squared Respect
just incase

{hibou} remove
{MD1616} remove
{PaperF} remove
{Felice Si} remove
{maytheodds} remove

Felice Si wrote:

ljtrigirl wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

pilotbob wrote:

hibou wrote:

pilotbob wrote:

what the what, I'm seeing double.


oh, i didn't realize you were around.
ok never mind modkiwi, bob tally works, or whatever mod lj likes.


doesn't matter to me. I can add this game if you want, but you've got modkiwi going.


I'd imagine you need to turn off modkiwi in the game before starting bobtally.


Good call. hibou- can you remove it from modkiwi?


Maybe if we just remove everyone it would be enough to keep it from causing a conflict?


You'll just get two tallies.
Max DuBoff

ljtrigirl wrote:

Days are 25 minutes and nights are 5, unless people want more time.


That's fine by me, though I'd also be cool with less.
L Squared
As soon as May checks in, we're good to go!
Max DuBoff

hibou wrote:

I'm excited to play! though i warn, i will suck. i'm back to being a complete newbie after not having played in so long.
Thanks lj and bob for allowing this to happen.


Agreed!
Max DuBoff

ljtrigirl wrote:

As soon as May checks in, we're good to go!


She and I are just finishing our Splendor game, so shouldn't be long.
L Squared
Everyone has checked in! No posting while I hand out roles. Dawn will be at 11:10pm.
L Squared
The mod is also partaking of the alcohol part of the game.
L Squared
[dawn]

You may post!
Max DuBoff
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FIVER
Max DuBoff
This time I have you! [vote may]
L squared Respect
i am the owl. felice is a cat [vote felice si]
L squared Respect
I am having so much much already!! a chat with myself! alcohol in hand. playing ww with friends i haven't played with in forever.

though i warn. slow computer is slow
bobtally

The bobtally Automatic Vote Tally System

Your Moderator has enabled the bobtally Automatic Vote Tally system
for this game. In order for it to function correctly, your votes will
need to be formatted correctly. The following rules will explain what
you will need to do:

Players
1. All votes must be bolded.

2. The entire vote statement must be enclosed in brackets:
[vote pilotbob]

3. Case does not matter however simple typos will cause the vote to fail.
Your vote text must be a unique match within a player's name.
For example, [vote pilot] will count as a vote for 'pilotbob' as long
as no other player has 'pilot' within their name. However
[vote pilotdob] will fail.

4. Posting [vote no lynch] or [vote nolynch] will record a
vote for 'No Lynch'.

5. Posting [unvote] will remove your current vote.

6. Posting [vote nightfall] or [nightfall] will lock your vote.

7. Vote tallies will be automatically posted to the game thread
regularly if the tally has changed. You may post [tally] to
force a tally to post.

8. Non-voting players will be listed in the tallies. This will only be
correct if the Moderator notes which players have been killed (see below).

9. You may post [log] or [log daynumber] to request the vote
history. If you don't specify a day the log for the current day will be
posted.

10. Claims will be recorded if they are posted in the form of
[claim Some Information Here]. If you make a claim, any previous claim
will be replaced.

11. You may post [claims] to request the current claims list.


Moderators
1. The moderator can add/remove/replace players to the game by using the
following commands...
[signup bggusername] will add a user to the game/tally.
[dropout bggusername] will remove a user from the game/tally.
[replace bggusername with bggusername] will change one player name with
another in the tally. All votes from and by the replaced player will be updated.
*The bggusername case must match the BGG user name or that player will not
be able to vote.

2. The moderator can include the lynchtime and order deadline time in the
tally using the following commands...
[lynchtime SomeTime]
[ordertime SomeTime]
'SomeTime' is just considered as free form text and will be what is echoed
in the tally.

3. The moderator will need to post [Dawn] when the day begins
(after the night results are posted) and [Dusk] when the lynch
deadline has passed and the day is over. Votes will not be counted
after [Dusk] has been posted. They will start registering again
after [Dawn] is next posted.

4. When dusk has been posted, the bobtally system will automatically
post a tally. There is no need to request it. The moderator can also request
a [log].

5. You will need to note which players were killed via the lynch or at night by
posting [killed pilotbob] in the thread. Be sure to post
[dusk] before posting the lynch kill and post [dawn] before
posting the night kill.
Example:
A. Lynch time has passed so post [dusk].
B. The final tally will be posted.
C. Check the final tally and post [killed melsana].
D. After the night deadline has passed post [dawn].
E. Post the night kill with [killed kima].

6. The moderator may enable the autodusk system by posting
[autodusk YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM]
Click here for more information.

The tally is ranked by vote count. Ties are broken using the Longest Held Last Vote.
This is just for the bobtally system and there may be a different tiebreaker
specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.
bobtally
VOTE TALLY DAY 1

Player (5/5) - # - Voted by

maytheodds - 1 - MD1616(1)
Felice Si - 1 - hibou(2)

Not Voting: Felice Si, maytheodds, PaperF

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

hibou - 1 - Felice Si(2)
MD1616 - 1 - maytheodds(1)

Not Voting: Felice Si, maytheodds, PaperF
L squared Respect
everybody dance now!!!
Max DuBoff
Cassy was a little laggy for me when I was putting in my view. It wasn't laggy for me earlier at all, though May and Contig said it was for them.
Paper Luis
MD is evil! [vote md]
a quiet free spirit with a mysterious past
Hi everyone! I'm good (but not at Splendor ).
Max DuBoff

hibou wrote:

everybody dance now!!!


Dun--dun dun, dun dun--dun dun, dun dun--dun, dun, dun
bobtally
VOTE TALLY DAY 1

Player (5/5) - # - Voted by

maytheodds - 1 - MD1616(1)
Felice Si - 1 - hibou(2)
MD1616 - 1 - PaperF(3)

Not Voting: Felice Si, maytheodds

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

hibou - 1 - Felice Si(2)
MD1616 - 1 - maytheodds(1)
PaperF - 1 - MD1616(3)

Not Voting: Felice Si, maytheodds
Max DuBoff

maytheodds wrote:

Hi everyone! I'm good (but not at Splendor ).


Aw, come on, you're better than most.
L squared Respect

maytheodds wrote:

Hi everyone! I'm good (but not at Splendor ).


seems reasonable to me!

L Squared
Oh, and dusk is at 11:35pm.
Max DuBoff
I only sort of remember optimal fiver strategy, not that I ever really had a good grasp of it to begin with...

Paper, have you fived before? Also, hi!
Felice AKA Maria

PaperF wrote:

MD is evil! [vote md]


Really? Well, that was easy.. [vote md]
Paper Luis
Hibou, are you good?
bobtally
VOTE TALLY DAY 1

Player (5/5) - # - Voted by

MD1616 - 2 - PaperF(3), Felice Si(4)
maytheodds - 1 - MD1616(1)
Felice Si - 1 - hibou(2)

Not Voting: maytheodds

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Felice Si - 1 - MD1616(4)
hibou - 1 - Felice Si(2)
MD1616 - 1 - maytheodds(1)
PaperF - 1 - MD1616(3)

Not Voting: maytheodds
Paper Luis

MD1616 wrote:

I only sort of remember optimal fiver strategy, not that I ever really had a good grasp of it to begin with...

Paper, have you fived before? Also, hi!
It's been a while. Yup, this is my first time!
L squared Respect
i am seer, may is not wolf, so that leaves paper, md and felice.

md is a bird, so probabaly not him, that leaves felice and paper.
L squared Respect

PaperF wrote:

Hibou, are you good?


Yes. Are you?
Max DuBoff
hibou, are you Sorc? May is a Wolf...
Felice AKA Maria
Isn't this the game where we all claim seer? ... or was it sorc? ... or both? I'm seer ... my N0 was hibou ... not wolf.
a quiet free spirit with a mysterious past

MD1616 wrote:

maytheodds wrote:

Hi everyone! I'm good (but not at Splendor ).


Aw, come on, you're better than most.
modest

Anyway, someone tell me who I should vote.
a quiet free spirit with a mysterious past

hibou wrote:

i am seer, may is not wolf, so that leaves paper, md and felice.

md is a bird, so probabaly not him, that leaves felice and paper.

This is my kind of logic.
Paper Luis

Felice Si wrote:

Isn't this the game where we all claim seer? ... or was it sorc? ... or both? I'm seer ... my N0 was hibou ... not wolf.
Yes, we all claim seer. N0-May. We're all seers. devil
L squared Respect

MD1616 wrote:

hibou, are you Sorc? May is a Wolf...


this time she's clear. nope seer now seer always.
Felice AKA Maria

maytheodds wrote:

MD1616 wrote:

maytheodds wrote:

Hi everyone! I'm good (but not at Splendor ).


Aw, come on, you're better than most.
modest

Anyway, someone tell me who I should vote.


We got a nice little locomotive going on Max ... whistle

or, you know, you could kill me .. because I hate fivers.
a quiet free spirit with a mysterious past

MD1616 wrote:

hibou, are you Sorc? May is a Wolf...

Am not.

Deja vu..

I'm not the sorc this time, either.
Max DuBoff

hibou wrote:

MD1616 wrote:

hibou, are you Sorc? May is a Wolf...


this time she's clear. nope seer now seer always.


Aw, well, I couldn't argue with my Bird Overlord, so I'll back down.
Max DuBoff

Felice Si wrote:

maytheodds wrote:

MD1616 wrote:

maytheodds wrote:

Hi everyone! I'm good (but not at Splendor ).


Aw, come on, you're better than most.
modest

Anyway, someone tell me who I should vote.


We got a nice little locomotive going on Max ...whistle

or, you know, you could kill me .. because I hate fivers.


If you insist... [vote felice si]

(Thanks for being awesome and playing!)
L squared Respect

Felice Si wrote:

Isn't this the game where we all claim seer? ... or was it sorc? ... or both? I'm seer ... my N0 was hibou ... not wolf.


excellent n0 i must say.
Paper Luis
[Vote felice] Choo choo! Who's evil, Felice?
bobtally
VOTE TALLY DAY 1

Player (5/5) - # - Voted by

MD1616 - 2 - PaperF(3), Felice Si(4)
Felice Si - 2 - hibou(2), MD1616(5)
maytheodds - 0 - MD1616(1)

Not Voting: maytheodds

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Felice Si - 1 - MD1616(4)
hibou - 1 - Felice Si(2)
MD1616 - 2 - maytheodds(1) , Felice Si(5)
PaperF - 1 - MD1616(3)

Not Voting: maytheodds
a quiet free spirit with a mysterious past
We should solidify these seer claims.

I for one am hard claiming not seer.
Paper Luis

hibou wrote:

PaperF wrote:

Hibou, are you good?


Yes. Are you?
Yes, Shiny as the sun.
bobtally
VOTE TALLY DAY 1

Player (5/5) - # - Voted by

Felice Si - 3 - hibou(2), MD1616(5), PaperF(6)
MD1616 - 1 - PaperF(3) , Felice Si(4)
maytheodds - 0 - MD1616(1)

Not Voting: maytheodds

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Felice Si - 1 - MD1616(4)
hibou - 1 - Felice Si(2)
MD1616 - 2 - maytheodds(1) , Felice Si(5)
PaperF - 2 - MD1616(3) , Felice Si(6)

Not Voting: maytheodds
Max DuBoff

hibou wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

Isn't this the game where we all claim seer? ... or was it sorc? ... or both? I'm seer ... my N0 was hibou ... not wolf.


excellent n0 i must say.


Is that a formal withdrawal?
L squared Respect

Felice Si wrote:

maytheodds wrote:

MD1616 wrote:

maytheodds wrote:

Hi everyone! I'm good (but not at Splendor ).


Aw, come on, you're better than most.
modest

Anyway, someone tell me who I should vote.


We got a nice little locomotive going on Max ...whistle

or, you know, you could kill me .. because I hate fivers.


hmm suicidal felice was good feliz last game. let's try [vote paper]
Felice AKA Maria

hibou wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

Isn't this the game where we all claim seer? ... or was it sorc? ... or both? I'm seer ... my N0 was hibou ... not wolf.


excellent n0 i must say.


Oh damn! I tried to find a clip quickly of Martin Short as Ed Grimley saying "I must say." but I can't find just that.
bobtally
VOTE TALLY DAY 1

Player (5/5) - # - Voted by

Felice Si - 2 - hibou(2) , MD1616(5), PaperF(6)
MD1616 - 1 - PaperF(3) , Felice Si(4)
PaperF - 1 - hibou(7)
maytheodds - 0 - MD1616(1)

Not Voting: maytheodds

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Felice Si - 1 - MD1616(4)
hibou - 2 - Felice Si(2) , PaperF(7)
MD1616 - 2 - maytheodds(1) , Felice Si(5)
PaperF - 2 - MD1616(3) , Felice Si(6)

Not Voting: maytheodds
a quiet free spirit with a mysterious past

PaperF wrote:

hibou wrote:

PaperF wrote:

Hibou, are you good?


Yes. Are you?
Yes, Shiny as the sun.

But the sun isn't really shiny.

[vote paper]
L squared Respect

MD1616 wrote:

hibou wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

Isn't this the game where we all claim seer? ... or was it sorc? ... or both? I'm seer ... my N0 was hibou ... not wolf.


excellent n0 i must say.


Is that a formal withdrawal?

nope, she is not seer. i just like her n0 regardless
Felice AKA Maria

PaperF wrote:

[Vote felice] Choo choo! Who's evil, Felice?


No clue yet. I'm looking for my wolf. Have you seen him/her?
bobtally
VOTE TALLY DAY 1

Player (5/5) - # - Voted by

Felice Si - 2 - hibou(2) , MD1616(5), PaperF(6)
PaperF - 2 - hibou(7), maytheodds(8)
MD1616 - 1 - PaperF(3) , Felice Si(4)
maytheodds - 0 - MD1616(1)

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Felice Si - 1 - MD1616(4)
hibou - 2 - Felice Si(2) , PaperF(7)
maytheodds - 1 - PaperF(8)
MD1616 - 2 - maytheodds(1) , Felice Si(5)
PaperF - 2 - MD1616(3) , Felice Si(6)
L squared Respect

Felice Si wrote:

PaperF wrote:

[Vote felice] Choo choo! Who's evil, Felice?


No clue yet. I'm looking for my wolf. Have you seen him/her?


wait, if she's sorc, i don't like her n0. i'm the real seer!
Max DuBoff

hibou wrote:

MD1616 wrote:

hibou wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

Isn't this the game where we all claim seer? ... or was it sorc? ... or both? I'm seer ... my N0 was hibou ... not wolf.


excellent n0 i must say.


Is that a formal withdrawal?

nope, she is not seer. i just like her n0 regardless


Did someone say Sorc slip?
Paper Luis

Felice Si wrote:

PaperF wrote:

[Vote felice] Choo choo! Who's evil, Felice?


No clue yet. I'm looking for my wolf. Have you seen him/her?
It's Hibou or May. They are voting me. or MD?!
Felice AKA Maria

MD1616 wrote:

hibou wrote:

MD1616 wrote:

hibou wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

Isn't this the game where we all claim seer? ... or was it sorc? ... or both? I'm seer ... my N0 was hibou ... not wolf.


excellent n0 i must say.


Is that a formal withdrawal?

nope, she is not seer. i just like her n0 regardless


Did someone say Sorc slip?


What? Hibou's the sorc?
L squared Respect

MD1616 wrote:

hibou wrote:

MD1616 wrote:

hibou wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

Isn't this the game where we all claim seer? ... or was it sorc? ... or both? I'm seer ... my N0 was hibou ... not wolf.


excellent n0 i must say.


Is that a formal withdrawal?

nope, she is not seer. i just like her n0 regardless


Did someone say Sorc slip?

i don't get it
Max DuBoff
[vote hibou]
Max DuBoff

hibou wrote:

MD1616 wrote:

hibou wrote:

MD1616 wrote:

hibou wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

Isn't this the game where we all claim seer? ... or was it sorc? ... or both? I'm seer ... my N0 was hibou ... not wolf.


excellent n0 i must say.


Is that a formal withdrawal?

nope, she is not seer. i just like her n0 regardless


Did someone say Sorc slip?

i don't get it


You said May's not the Seer. Only the Sorc and May herself could know that...
bobtally
VOTE TALLY DAY 1

Player (5/5) - # - Voted by

PaperF - 2 - hibou(7), maytheodds(8)
MD1616 - 1 - PaperF(3) , Felice Si(4)
Felice Si - 1 - hibou(2) , MD1616(5) , PaperF(6)
hibou - 1 - MD1616(9)
maytheodds - 0 - MD1616(1)

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Felice Si - 1 - MD1616(4)
hibou - 2 - Felice Si(2) , PaperF(7)
maytheodds - 1 - PaperF(8)
MD1616 - 3 - maytheodds(1) , Felice Si(5) , hibou(9)
PaperF - 2 - MD1616(3) , Felice Si(6)
a quiet free spirit with a mysterious past
[vote md]

You seem a bit evil.
L squared Respect

PaperF wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

PaperF wrote:

[Vote felice] Choo choo! Who's evil, Felice?


No clue yet. I'm looking for my wolf. Have you seen him/her?
It's Hibou or May. They are voting me. or MD?!


didn't you say your clear was may and md was evil?

you don't sound like a consistent seer
bobtally
VOTE TALLY DAY 1

Player (5/5) - # - Voted by

MD1616 - 2 - PaperF(3) , Felice Si(4), maytheodds(10)
Felice Si - 1 - hibou(2) , MD1616(5) , PaperF(6)
PaperF - 1 - hibou(7), maytheodds(8)
hibou - 1 - MD1616(9)
maytheodds - 0 - MD1616(1)

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Felice Si - 1 - MD1616(4)
hibou - 2 - Felice Si(2) , PaperF(7)
maytheodds - 2 - PaperF(8) , MD1616(10)
MD1616 - 3 - maytheodds(1) , Felice Si(5) , hibou(9)
PaperF - 2 - MD1616(3) , Felice Si(6)
Felice AKA Maria

MD1616 wrote:

hibou wrote:

MD1616 wrote:

hibou wrote:

MD1616 wrote:

hibou wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

Isn't this the game where we all claim seer? ... or was it sorc? ... or both? I'm seer ... my N0 was hibou ... not wolf.


excellent n0 i must say.


Is that a formal withdrawal?

nope, she is not seer. i just like her n0 regardless


Did someone say Sorc slip?

i don't get it


You said May's not the Seer. Only the Sorc and May herself could know that...


huh? Hibou claimed seer. If Hibou is the seer, she would know May was not seer......
Max DuBoff

maytheodds wrote:

[vote md]

You seem a bit evil.


Just a bit?

Do you see what I meant about the potential slip from hibou?
Paper Luis

hibou wrote:

PaperF wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

PaperF wrote:

[Vote felice] Choo choo! Who's evil, Felice?


No clue yet. I'm looking for my wolf. Have you seen him/her?
It's Hibou or May. They are voting me. or MD?!


didn't you say your clear was may and md was evil?

you don't sound like a consistent seer
Seer hunting? [vote hibou]
a quiet free spirit with a mysterious past

MD1616 wrote:

hibou wrote:

MD1616 wrote:

hibou wrote:

MD1616 wrote:

hibou wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

Isn't this the game where we all claim seer? ... or was it sorc? ... or both? I'm seer ... my N0 was hibou ... not wolf.


excellent n0 i must say.


Is that a formal withdrawal?

nope, she is not seer. i just like her n0 regardless


Did someone say Sorc slip?

i don't get it


You said May's not the Seer. Only the Sorc and May herself could know that...

Hibou was talking about Felice, I think.

I also hard claimed not seer, by the way.
L squared Respect

MD1616 wrote:

hibou wrote:

MD1616 wrote:

hibou wrote:

MD1616 wrote:

hibou wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

Isn't this the game where we all claim seer? ... or was it sorc? ... or both? I'm seer ... my N0 was hibou ... not wolf.


excellent n0 i must say.


Is that a formal withdrawal?

nope, she is not seer. i just like her n0 regardless


Did someone say Sorc slip?

i don't get it


You said May's not the Seer. Only the Sorc and May herself could know that...


i don't remember saying may is not the seer. i said felice was not the seer.
and one other person would know that. the seer herself, which is me
bobtally
VOTE TALLY DAY 1

Player (5/5) - # - Voted by

MD1616 - 2 - PaperF(3) , Felice Si(4), maytheodds(10)
hibou - 2 - MD1616(9), PaperF(11)
PaperF - 1 - hibou(7), maytheodds(8)
Felice Si - 0 - hibou(2) , MD1616(5) , PaperF(6)
maytheodds - 0 - MD1616(1)

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Felice Si - 1 - MD1616(4)
hibou - 2 - Felice Si(2) , PaperF(7)
maytheodds - 2 - PaperF(8) , MD1616(10)
MD1616 - 3 - maytheodds(1) , Felice Si(5) , hibou(9)
PaperF - 3 - MD1616(3) , Felice Si(6) , hibou(11)
Max DuBoff

Felice Si wrote:

MD1616 wrote:

hibou wrote:

MD1616 wrote:

hibou wrote:

MD1616 wrote:

hibou wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

Isn't this the game where we all claim seer? ... or was it sorc? ... or both? I'm seer ... my N0 was hibou ... not wolf.


excellent n0 i must say.


Is that a formal withdrawal?

nope, she is not seer. i just like her n0 regardless


Did someone say Sorc slip?

i don't get it


You said May's not the Seer. Only the Sorc and May herself could know that...


huh? Hibou claimed seer. If Hibou is the seer, she would know May was not seer......


Oh, I thought hibou had retracted. Aye aye, carry on.
Felice AKA Maria

PaperF wrote:

hibou wrote:

PaperF wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

PaperF wrote:

[Vote felice] Choo choo! Who's evil, Felice?


No clue yet. I'm looking for my wolf. Have you seen him/her?
It's Hibou or May. They are voting me. or MD?!


didn't you say your clear was may and md was evil?

you don't sound like a consistent seer
Seer hunting? [vote hibou]


Aren't we all seer hunting? I mean, that's what it's all about ... finding out who's the real seer, giving the correct views.
L squared Respect
i am hard claiming seer btw
Max DuBoff
Uh, ok, right. Paper, what's your view again?
a quiet free spirit with a mysterious past

Felice Si wrote:

PaperF wrote:

hibou wrote:

PaperF wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

PaperF wrote:

[Vote felice] Choo choo! Who's evil, Felice?


No clue yet. I'm looking for my wolf. Have you seen him/her?
It's Hibou or May. They are voting me. or MD?!


didn't you say your clear was may and md was evil?

you don't sound like a consistent seer
Seer hunting? [vote hibou]


Aren't we all seer hunting? I mean, that's what it's all about ... finding out who's the real seer, giving the correct views.

Hard claim seer or not seer please.
L squared Respect

PaperF wrote:

hibou wrote:

PaperF wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

PaperF wrote:

[Vote felice] Choo choo! Who's evil, Felice?


No clue yet. I'm looking for my wolf. Have you seen him/her?
It's Hibou or May. They are voting me. or MD?!


didn't you say your clear was may and md was evil?

you don't sound like a consistent seer
Seer hunting? [vote hibou]


i dont need to seer hunt. i am the seer. i was just discrediting you, in case you decided to hard claim.
Paper Luis

MD1616 wrote:

Uh, ok, right. Paper, what's your view again?
May. But yeah, don't tell anyone.
Max DuBoff
Voting hibou still seems ok. It's between her and Paper as Seer claimants, and I'm not a huge fan of lynching outside the seers unless we're sure.
a quiet free spirit with a mysterious past
We have two minutes.

If anyone wants to cc hibou, do it asap!
Max DuBoff

PaperF wrote:

MD1616 wrote:

Uh, ok, right. Paper, what's your view again?
May. But yeah, don't tell anyone.


Why shouldn't I?
Max DuBoff

maytheodds wrote:

We have two minutes.

If anyone wants to cc hibou, do it asap!


Paper is
Felice AKA Maria

maytheodds wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

PaperF wrote:

hibou wrote:

PaperF wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

PaperF wrote:

[Vote felice] Choo choo! Who's evil, Felice?


No clue yet. I'm looking for my wolf. Have you seen him/her?
It's Hibou or May. They are voting me. or MD?!


didn't you say your clear was may and md was evil?

you don't sound like a consistent seer
Seer hunting? [vote hibou]


Aren't we all seer hunting? I mean, that's what it's all about ... finding out who's the real seer, giving the correct views.

Hard claim seer or not seer please.


Spoilsport.... The only fun part of a fiver is everyone claiming seer. Not seer.
L squared Respect

hibou wrote:

PaperF wrote:

hibou wrote:

PaperF wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

PaperF wrote:

[Vote felice] Choo choo! Who's evil, Felice?


No clue yet. I'm looking for my wolf. Have you seen him/her?
It's Hibou or May. They are voting me. or MD?!


didn't you say your clear was may and md was evil?

you don't sound like a consistent seer
Seer hunting? [vote hibou]


i dont need to seer hunt. i am the seer. i was just discrediting you, in case you decided to hard claim.


he just said right here the wolf is may or hibou. how can his clear be may? he is not the seer
L Squared
[dusk]

Dawn will be at 11:40pm.
L squared Respect
im pinged by md for beleiving paper's claim
L squared Respect
sorry mod, lost track of time
bobtally
VOTE TALLY DAY 1

Player (5/5) - # - Voted by

MD1616 - 2 - PaperF(3) , Felice Si(4), maytheodds(10)
hibou - 2 - MD1616(9), PaperF(11)
PaperF - 1 - hibou(7), maytheodds(8)
Felice Si - 0 - hibou(2) , MD1616(5) , PaperF(6)
maytheodds - 0 - MD1616(1)

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Felice Si - 1 - MD1616(4)
hibou - 2 - Felice Si(2) , PaperF(7)
maytheodds - 2 - PaperF(8) , MD1616(10)
MD1616 - 3 - maytheodds(1) , Felice Si(5) , hibou(9)
PaperF - 3 - MD1616(3) , Felice Si(6) , hibou(11)
L Squared
Nvm.

Edited out the tally command so it wouldn't post again.
L Squared
[killed MD1616]
Felice AKA Maria
*crickets*
L Squared
[dawn]

[killed maytheodds]

Dusk will be at 12:05pm.
L squared Respect
this is different. im used to more people claiming. is the hunter still alive?
Felice AKA Maria
[vote paper]?
Paper Luis
[vote hibou]
bobtally
VOTE TALLY DAY 2

Player (3/5) - # - Voted by

PaperF - 1 - Felice Si(1)

Not Voting: hibou, PaperF

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Felice Si - 1 - PaperF(1)

Not Voting: hibou, PaperF
bobtally
VOTE TALLY DAY 2

Player (3/5) - # - Voted by

PaperF - 1 - Felice Si(1)
hibou - 1 - PaperF(2)

Not Voting: hibou

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Felice Si - 1 - PaperF(1)
PaperF - 1 - hibou(2)

Not Voting: hibou
L squared Respect
[vote paper]
Felice AKA Maria
hibou .. where'd ya go? Are you the hunter?
bobtally
VOTE TALLY DAY 2

Player (3/5) - # - Voted by

PaperF - 2 - Felice Si(1), hibou(3)
hibou - 1 - PaperF(2)

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Felice Si - 1 - PaperF(1)
hibou - 1 - PaperF(3)
PaperF - 1 - hibou(2)
Paper Luis
[Vote Felice] ?
Felice AKA Maria

bob_tally wrote:

VOTE TALLY DAY 2

Player (3/5) - # - Voted by

PaperF - 2 - Felice Si(1), hibou(3)
hibou - 1 - PaperF(2)

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Felice Si - 1 - PaperF(1)
hibou - 1 - PaperF(3)
PaperF - 1 - hibou(2)


devil Yes, ... yes, Hibou is the hunter alright. Hunting for villager prey.
bobtally
VOTE TALLY DAY 2

Player (3/5) - # - Voted by

PaperF - 2 - Felice Si(1), hibou(3)
Felice Si - 1 - PaperF(4)
hibou - 0 - PaperF(2)

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Felice Si - 1 - PaperF(1)
hibou - 1 - PaperF(3)
PaperF - 2 - hibou(2) , Felice Si(4)
L squared Respect

Felice Si wrote:

hibou .. where'd ya go? Are you the hunter?


i am not hunter.
Paper Luis
What are you, Felice? Hunter?
Felice AKA Maria

PaperF wrote:

What are you, Felice? Hunter?


No. I'm the sorc silly. And you're the seer and Hibou is my wolf. devil
L squared Respect

hibou wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

hibou .. where'd ya go? Are you the hunter?


i am not hunter.


what is your claim?
Paper Luis

hibou wrote:

hibou wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

hibou .. where'd ya go? Are you the hunter?


i am not hunter.


what is your claim?
I'm the sorc, Mrs.
L squared Respect

Felice Si wrote:

PaperF wrote:

What are you, Felice? Hunter?


No. I'm the sorc silly. And you're the seer and Hibou is my wolf. devil


.. this is not true
Paper Luis
The hell, who's the wolf? Felice?
Felice AKA Maria

PaperF wrote:

hibou wrote:

hibou wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

hibou .. where'd ya go? Are you the hunter?


i am not hunter.


what is your claim?
I'm the sorc, Mrs.


Oh... so now you're the sorc? laugh No problem Hibou. I'm sorc and I viewed you N0 .. not seer. Viewed Paper N1 = seer.

You can kill me or Paper, either way evil wins. May or Max had to be the hunter.
Paper Luis
Hibou???
L squared Respect
i don't think there's a sorc around, a sorc would just nightall on the non wolf if they knew who was not a wolf. or am i missing something.
Felice AKA Maria
You're fine Hibou. Wolf left alive with me/sorc, evil wins. Wolf left alive with Paper/seer, evil wins. Bazinga!
Felice AKA Maria

hibou wrote:

i don't think there's a sorc around, a sorc would just nightall on the non wolf if they knew who was not a wolf. or am i missing something.


I can nightfall me if you want. Or we could kill the seer and go on to solo evils alive!
Felice AKA Maria
Boy, all those times people read me as evil when I'm good. Now I can't convince my wolf I'm her sorc. shake
L squared Respect

Felice Si wrote:

hibou wrote:

i don't think there's a sorc around, a sorc would just nightall on the non wolf if they knew who was not a wolf. or am i missing something.


I can nightfall me if you want. Or we could kill the seer and go on to solo evils alive!


i checked paper and he is a wolf. vote accordingly if you're good.
Felice AKA Maria

hibou wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

hibou wrote:

i don't think there's a sorc around, a sorc would just nightall on the non wolf if they knew who was not a wolf. or am i missing something.


I can nightfall me if you want. Or we could kill the seer and go on to solo evils alive!


i checked paper and he is a wolf. vote accordingly if you're good.


I've been voting Paper since Dawn.... He's the seer.... I'm your sorc. laugh
Paper Luis
[vote hibou]

L squared Respect

Felice Si wrote:

hibou wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

hibou wrote:

i don't think there's a sorc around, a sorc would just nightall on the non wolf if they knew who was not a wolf. or am i missing something.


I can nightfall me if you want. Or we could kill the seer and go on to solo evils alive!


i checked paper and he is a wolf. vote accordingly if you're good.


I've been voting Paper since Dawn.... He's the seer.... I'm your sorc.laugh


why did you check paper?
bobtally
VOTE TALLY DAY 2

Player (3/5) - # - Voted by

PaperF - 2 - Felice Si(1), hibou(3)
hibou - 1 - PaperF(2) , PaperF(5)
Felice Si - 0 - PaperF(4)

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Felice Si - 1 - PaperF(1)
hibou - 1 - PaperF(3)
PaperF - 3 - hibou(2) , Felice Si(4) , hibou(5)
Felice AKA Maria

hibou wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

hibou wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

hibou wrote:

i don't think there's a sorc around, a sorc would just nightall on the non wolf if they knew who was not a wolf. or am i missing something.


I can nightfall me if you want. Or we could kill the seer and go on to solo evils alive!


i checked paper and he is a wolf. vote accordingly if you're good.


I've been voting Paper since Dawn.... He's the seer.... I'm your sorc.laugh


why did you check paper?


Because I knew you were not seer, per my N0, and he seemed to be trying to counter you.
Paper Luis
You would have nightfall already, Felice.

N0-May
N1- Felice

Non Wolves. That leaves Hibou. Let's get this done. I don't see a path to win where I false claim sorc.
Felice AKA Maria

PaperF wrote:

You would have nightfall already, Felice.

N0-May
N1- Felice

Non Wolves. That leaves Hibou. Let's get this done. I don't see a path to win where I false claim sorc.


There isn't. Hunter is dead. It doesn't matter which of us Hibou lynches. Evil wins either way.
Paper Luis

Felice Si wrote:

PaperF wrote:

You would have nightfall already, Felice.

N0-May
N1- Felice

Non Wolves. That leaves Hibou. Let's get this done. I don't see a path to win where I false claim sorc.


There isn't. Hunter is dead. It doesn't matter which of us Hibou lynches. Evil wins either way.
Let's lynch Hibou!!
Felice AKA Maria

PaperF wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

PaperF wrote:

You would have nightfall already, Felice.

N0-May
N1- Felice

Non Wolves. That leaves Hibou. Let's get this done. I don't see a path to win where I false claim sorc.


There isn't. Hunter is dead. It doesn't matter which of us Hibou lynches. Evil wins either way.
Let's lynch Hibou!!


I'm not lynching my wolf.
L Squared
[dusk]

[killed PaperF]

Evil wins!
bobtally
VOTE TALLY DAY 2

Player (2/5) - # - Voted by

PaperF - 2 - Felice Si(1), hibou(3)
hibou - 1 - PaperF(2) , PaperF(5)
Felice Si - 0 - PaperF(4)

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Felice Si - 1 - PaperF(1)
hibou - 1 - PaperF(3)
PaperF - 3 - hibou(2) , Felice Si(4) , hibou(5)
Paper Luis

ljtrigirl wrote:

[dusk]

[killed PaperF]

Evil wins!
Huhhhh! -.-
a quiet free spirit with a mysterious past
Gg. Thanks for modding, LJ!
Max DuBoff
GG, all! Congrats, Evil! Thanks for modding, LJ!
Felice AKA Maria
Thanks for modding LJ. It was easy for me since both of my views were alive. I knew the hunter was dead.
Paper Luis
Oh well, thank you for modding LJ!
Max DuBoff
Yeah, FS, for next time, when Sorc is alive D2 and Hunter definitely isn't alive, the best play for Sorc is always to self-nightfall. It's the best way to prove Sorc-ness and it wins the game.
Max DuBoff

MD1616 wrote:

[vote hibou]


3 for 3 in having my vote on an Evil at dusk today
Felice AKA Maria

MD1616 wrote:

Yeah, FS, for next time, when Sorc is alive D2 and Hunter definitely isn't alive, the best play for Sorc is always to self-nightfall. It's the best way to prove Sorc-ness and it wins the game.


Yeah, but I said I would NF myself if Hibou wanted. I would have nightfalled either way. I was just waiting for her to say. I don't like my vote trapped until I know which way the wind is blowing. Also, I knew it didn't matter if Hibou switched and voted me instead, as I said to her.
L squared Respect

Felice Si wrote:

PaperF wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

PaperF wrote:

You would have nightfall already, Felice.

N0-May
N1- Felice

Non Wolves. That leaves Hibou. Let's get this done. I don't see a path to win where I false claim sorc.


There isn't. Hunter is dead. It doesn't matter which of us Hibou lynches. Evil wins either way.
Let's lynch Hibou!!


I'm not lynching my wolf.


heart
I was 99% sure Fel. I did believe you. I just figured why not cover my tracks if I had the luxury to, which I did.

If paper was sorc, he wouldn't vote me after I called him wolf. Because you didn't nightfall Fel, I didn't want to leave an opening of giving away I was wolf, and have you be like haha I tricked you, I'm really hunter. Though I guess even if you did nightfall that would have worked for you.
I thought if there was a hunter it was much less likely to be paper, as he stuck with the seer claim so Fel was the better vote for me. I needed to be a consistent seer though on the off chance of there not being a sorc. I couldn't claim paper was a wolf and then vote elsewhere.

Thanks for the game everyone. I had fun! sorry paper!

High five Felice!
Max DuBoff
Gn, all! I miss fivers!
L squared Respect

PaperF wrote:

ljtrigirl wrote:

[dusk]

[killed PaperF]

Evil wins!
Huhhhh! -.-


you did awesome for you first fiver!!! i mean that very sincerely. you got the hang of things extremely fast for such a fast paced game.
L squared Respect
Thanks LJ!
Paper Luis

hibou wrote:

PaperF wrote:

ljtrigirl wrote:

[dusk]

[killed PaperF]

Evil wins!
Huhhhh! -.-


you did awesome for you first fiver!!! i mean that very sincerely. you got the hang of things extremely fast for such a fast paced game.
It was a little frustrating having to think things fastly. But yeah, it was fun! laugh
Felice AKA Maria

hibou wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

PaperF wrote:

Felice Si wrote:

PaperF wrote:

You would have nightfall already, Felice.

N0-May
N1- Felice

Non Wolves. That leaves Hibou. Let's get this done. I don't see a path to win where I false claim sorc.


There isn't. Hunter is dead. It doesn't matter which of us Hibou lynches. Evil wins either way.
Let's lynch Hibou!!


I'm not lynching my wolf.


heart
I was 99% sure Fel. I did believe you. I just figured why not cover my tracks if I had the luxury to, which I did.

If paper was sorc, he wouldn't vote me after I called him wolf. Because you didn't nightfall Fel, I didn't want to leave an opening of giving away I was wolf, and have you be like haha I tricked you, I'm really hunter. Though I guess even if you did nightfall that would have worked for you.
I thought if there was a hunter it was much less likely to be paper, as he stuck with the seer claim so Fel was the better vote for me. I needed to be a consistent seer though on the off chance of there not being a sorc. I couldn't claim paper was a wolf and then vote elsewhere.

Thanks for the game everyone. I had fun! sorry paper!

High five Felice!


I understand. I was just waiting for you to say, 'are you willing to NF Paper?' Or 'if you're the sorc then NF yourself'. I would have done it then. Good wolfing Hibou!
Felice AKA Maria

PaperF wrote:

hibou wrote:

PaperF wrote:

ljtrigirl wrote:

[dusk]

[killed PaperF]

Evil wins!
Huhhhh! -.-


you did awesome for you first fiver!!! i mean that very sincerely. you got the hang of things extremely fast for such a fast paced game.
It was a little frustrating having to think things fastly. But yeah, it was fun! laugh


Fivers are a whole different animal!